EA00004A Retail Supervisor
- Industry: Retail
- Consultant: Cassan Chen
- EA Reg No: R1433814
- EA Company:Elitez & Associates Pte Ltd
- Function: Retail
- Job Nature: On-Site
- Closing Date: Ongoing
- Job Ref: EA00004A
- Retail supervisors develop operations plans for their teams and make sure those plans are executed.
- Lead, manage and motivate a team of Retail Associates
- Preparation and updating of duty roster to ensure accuracy in the Info-Tech HRMS Time Management System.
- Conduct daily briefings to team members before the start of shift duty.
- To provide their team with constructive criticism and be able to help them develop by coaching and teaching different selling related skills.
- Lead by example and excel in customer service, merchandise knowledge, selling skills as well as cashiering.
- Manage and improve the SOP and procedures related to inventory management at the assigned stores level.
- Able to multitask, while also keeping the customer happy and satisfied.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills to meet the organiaation business objectives and exceed customer’s expectations.
- Good leadership skills to effectively oversee and manage the team.
- Supervisors may work a variety of hours that may include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Retail supervisors may also be required to attend meetings and conferences.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment or project assigned by your superior.
- Diploma in Retail Management or related discipline
- At least 3 years travel retail or retail supervisory experience.
- Professional and pleasant personality.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to work rotating shifts duties
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays
EA License No: 20C0426 (Elitez & Associates Pte Ltd)
Elitez & Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.