$12K – $15K per month
- Sector: Legal
- Workplace Type: Hybrid
- Contact: ???
- Contact Email: ???@elitez.asia
- Start Date: ??? ASAP
- Expiry Date: ??? 15 April 2022
- Job Ref: ??? BBBH96622
Financial Controller needed for a hugely successful sports agency!
Working closely with the CFO and Commercial Finance team. The successful candidate will take the lead in the day to day running of the core finance function. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller, who has experience managing a team, proven controllership activities as well as potential project and implementation experience.
Key responsibilities include-
- Handling all legal-related tasks of the Group (including the holding company and its subsidiaries) and providing timely and practical legal advice to business units.
- Negotiating, reviewing and drafting a broad range of contracts (including lease agreements, service agreements, loan and security documentation, non-disclosure agreements) and other legal documents.
- Handling and managing litigation portfolio/dispute resolutions.
- Liaising and engaging with various business units within the Group as well as with related parties, and assisting them in managing and executing legal aspects of transactions/projects.
- Liaising with external lawyers on development projects, major transactions, legal disputes.
- Ensuring the Group’s compliance with the Listing Manual, Code of Corporate Governance and other statutory requirements.
- Working with the Corporate Secretarial team to provide general support (including attendance at subsidiary Board Meetings and Minute-taking).
- Carrying out other legal-related duties and responsibilities assigned by the Group from time to time.
- Degree in Law from a recognised University, preferably admitted to the Singapore Bar.
- At least 5 yearsof post-qualification experience (either in practice or in-house).
- Experience in the areas of real estate and/or litigation (preferred).
- Possesses relevant legal and corporate secretarial experience in listed companies (preferred).
- Familiarity with the SGX Listing Manual, Companies Act and other applicable local statutes.
- Strong analytical and contract drafting skills.
Elitez & Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.