$6K – $8K per month
- Sector: ???
- Workplace Type: Hybrid
- Contact: ???
- Contact Email: ???@elitez.asia
- Start Date: ??? ASAP
- Expiry Date: ??? 15 April 2022
- Job Ref: ??? BBBH96622
Financial Controller needed for a hugely successful sports agency!
Working closely with the CFO and Commercial Finance team. The successful candidate will take the lead in the day to day running of the core finance function. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller, who has experience managing a team, proven controllership activities as well as potential project and implementation experience.
Key responsibilities include-
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Design & execute the Compensation and Benefits program
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- Prior experience in compensation and benefits structure design and management from stretch.
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems.
- Solid understanding of current labour rules and regulations.
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits.
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and Microsoft Office; Implementation experience is an advantage.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Elitez & Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.