$7K – $9K per month
- Sector: Finance
- Workplace Type: Hybrid
- Contact: ???
- Contact Email: ???@elitez.asia
- Start Date: ??? ASAP
- Expiry Date: ??? 15 April 2022
- Job Ref: ??? BBBH96622
Financial Controller needed for a hugely successful sports agency!
Working closely with the CFO and Commercial Finance team. The successful candidate will take the lead in the day to day running of the core finance function. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller, who has experience managing a team, proven controllership activities as well as potential project and implementation experience.
Key responsibilities include-
- Primary responsibilities include day to day system administration tasks, month end close support, troubleshooting and resolving service tickets.
- Provide Business-As-Usual support to the Finance stakeholders across the finance systems landscape such as ERP, CRM/billing systems, Oracle, and payment gateways.
- Undertake proactive troubleshooting and root cause analysis of systems, integration and data related issues along with implementing preventative measures.
- Working within the agreed change control process, oversee business driven system enhancements and upgrades to ensure the systems and processes comply to policies and practices.
- Maintain and update knowledge documents as required to provide a consistent and high-quality service to all finance stakeholders
- At least 5+ years of related working experience in similar capacity within a Finance department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- Knowledge of finance operations and /or accounting standards.
- Strong data, technical and systems knowledge such as SQL, VBA, ERP administration, integration etc.
- Experience in Dynamics GP/NAV/AX will be an immediate advantage
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, collaborate with multiple stakeholders on initiatives and tasks effectively.
Elitez & Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.